High-speed scopage for your favorite AR or tactical .223/5.56 rifle.
Bushnell's 1-4x24mm AR Optics scope is the perfect set of affordable, heavy-duty glass your .22-cal tacticool shooter needs to send those zippy lil' M193s and M855s downrange with accuracy. Sporting a Drop Zone .223 ballistic reticle, there's no need for on-the-fly adjustments when you need to drop game or targets at varied distances.
A fast-focus eyepiece and knurled Quick Power Change Lever (PCL) makes adjusting for distance and getting a clear sight picture at any range a breeze. Coupled with a tough aluminum body, purged, sealed, and multi-coated lenses, a wide field of view and an IPX7 waterproof rating, the AR Optics 1-4x24 provides high-speed performance at a great price.
- Eye Relief: 3.6"
- Field of view (100 yds): 100 feet at 1x, 16 feet at 6x
- Scope tube length: 10.2"
- Scope tube diameter: 30mm
- Tube mounting length: 154mm
- Scope weight (no rings): 16.5 oz.
- Reticle: Drop Zone .223, second focal plan
- Total elevation adjustment: 50 MOA / 14.6 MIL
- Total windage adjustment: 50 MOA / 14.6 MIL
- Adjustment per rotation: 6 MIL (21.6" at 100 yards)
- Zero Stop: No
- Lens coatings: Fully multi-coated
- UltraWide Band Coatings: Yes
- Waterproof rating: IPX7 (submersible)
WARNING: Handling firearms parts and accessories can expose you to lead and other petroleum products known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or "assault weapons" (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily.
RangeOften.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.