A mobile armory and backpack in one.
Every pistol and piece of gear has its place. That’s why your shooting discipline is, well, disciplined. You want a range bag that’s orderly. You need organization and comfort -- getting rounds downrange is way more important. That’s why the Case Club Tactical range backpack is the professional shooters’ choice.
This mobile armory of a range bag is the best way to carry your kit. After all, how many bags have a storage shelf? Each compartment and pocket is stacked on the outside, so there’s no digging through a black hole or playing Bobbing-For-Ammo. This badass bag can hold up for (4) full-size handguns, loads of magazines, and enough gear for that 3-day weekend with your shooting buddies at the cabin.
Measures 19” x 16” x 10”. Six pistol mag pouches. MOLLE straps. Locking zippers.
- The Gen 2 Case Club features stronger ballistic nylon
- Upgraded water-resistant zippers with paracord strings
- Improved stitching on all seams and straps for better durability
- Extra shoulder strap reinforcements for heavy loads and ammo
- Locking zippers keep prying eyes off your gear and guns
- Stretch hoops for rolling up and storing paper targets
- Ammo pouch for collecting spent shell casings
- Built-in rainfly covers entire bad on wet, rainy days
- Color: Black
- Material: Ballistic nylon
- Total Compartments: 9
- Max handgun size (shelf): 8-⅝”