A mobile armory and backpack in one.
Every pistol and piece of gear has its place. That’s why your shooting discipline is, well, disciplined. You want a range bag that’s orderly. You need organization and comfort -- getting rounds downrange is way more important. That’s why the Case Club Tactical range backpack is the professional shooters’ choice.
This mobile armory of a range bag is the best way to carry your kit. After all, how many bags have a storage shelf? Each compartment and pocket is stacked on the outside, so there’s no digging through a black hole or playing Bobbing-For-Ammo. This badass bag can hold up to four (4) full-size handguns, loads of magazines, and enough gear for that 3-day weekend with your shooting buddies at the cabin.
Measures 19” x 16” x 10”. Six pistol mag pouches. MOLLE straps. Locking zippers.
- The Gen 2 Case Club features stronger ballistic nylon
- Upgraded water-resistant zippers with paracord strings
- Improved stitching on all seams and straps for better durability
- Extra shoulder strap reinforcements for heavy loads and ammo
- Locking zippers keep prying eyes off your gear and guns
- Stretch hoops for rolling up and storing paper targets
- Ammo pouch for collecting spent shell casings
- Built-in rainfly covers entire bad on wet, rainy days
- Color: Black
- Material: Ballistic nylon
- Total Compartments: 9
- Max handgun size (shelf): 8-⅝”
WARNING: Handling firearms parts and accessories can expose you to lead and other petroleum products known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov