A simple, rugged duffel range bag with loads of room.
If you’re sick of lugging all your gear to the range in a frayed, sloppy bag that flops all over the place, try the Explorer Tactical. This rigid-bottom range bag features rubber pads and tons of carrying capacity like a duffle – but it won’t feel like you’re dragging around a sack of potatoes. A padded shoulder strap and carry handle makes it easy to tuck it under your arm and travel comfortably.
It’s made of thick, double-stitched 600D Cordura – ballistic nylon that’s water-resistant and likes to keep its shape. Inside, you’ve got a simple, open compartment with some padded separators to keep gear and ammo tucked away. There’s plenty of space for ear and eye pro, oil, cleaning kits, and extra magazines thanks to the extra zipper compartments.
Measures 18” x 14” x 10”. Seven pistol mag pouches. Four rifle mag pouches.
- Rubber pads prevent fraying and tearing
- Rigid bottom keeps shape with extra weight
- Thick, padded interior with Velcro separators
- Easy-pull zippers with drawstrings on all pockets
- Water-resistant construction for uncovered shooting
- 21-liter main compartment for bulk ammo and gear
- Color: Black
- Material: 600D Cordura
- Total Compartments: 14
- Main compartment: 12” x 12” x 9”
WARNING: Handling firearms parts and accessories can expose you to lead and other petroleum products known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov