The king of range backpacks. Ultimate storage, capacity, and comfort.
The G.P.S. Handgunner Backpack is the last range bag you’ll ever buy. This free-standing mobile workshop is the big brother to the Case Club Tactical, providing even more organization and carrying capacity with the same awesome features. This is the bag you need if you hit the range on a daily basis (and you’re tired of juggling all those duffels and rifle cases).
Four dense foam inserts provide a rigid, slide-out storage shelf for up to 4 full-frame handguns. The Visual I.D. system labels every pocket and compartment for your magazines, cleaning equipment, ear and eye pro, target tacks, tools, and everything else. The zippers are lockable and the entire thing is made from ballistic nylon with a rainfly, so it can take abuse and tackle any environment.
Measures 19” x 16” x 10”. Twelve pistol mag pouches. Endless room for gear.
- Visual I.D. labels 16 compartments for every gear category
- Free-standing vertical format makes access simple
- Pull-out foam core shelf with locking compartment
- Pull-out rainfly covers entire bag during wet weather
- Heavy-duty ballistic nylon with double stitching
- Metal-reinforced clasps and hardware
- Convenient ammo dump cups for brass
- Stretch hoops for rolled up paper targets
- Color: Black
- Material: Ballistic nylon
- Total Compartments: 16
Included Visual I.D. Compartments
The Handgunner Pack includes these Visual I.D. pouches: