It’s a range bag that can actually carry hundreds of rounds.
You’re not going to the range to plink off a mag or two. You want to train, maybe finish the day with a Mad Minute, why not? That means bringing a helluva lot of mags and gear with you – a full battle load for the black rifle, a couple hundred rounds of double-stacked 9mm, .40 S&W, some ear and eye pro, and the like.
A droopy duffle won’t cut it. There’s one way seasoned shooters organize and carry all that ammo and kit: With a bag like the G.P.S. Tote. This burly range bag sports a bolted metal carry handle, a padded shoulder strap (removable), and an open design to pack it all in. No cheap stuff that tears or digs into your skin. The pockets are even sized up and labeled for all your gear, so you’re not fumblin’ around for stuff at the bench.
Measures 10” x 17” x 9”. Five rifle mag pouches. Nine pistol mag pouches.
- Rigid internal frame to handle all the added weight
- Waterproof roll-out rain cover for wet range days
- Internal zipper pockets can hold (2) full-frame handguns
- The heavy-duty carry handle is double-bolted to the frame
- See-through pouches and compartments make inventory simple
- Elastic hoops for rollin’ up and carrying all those paper targets
- Color: Black
- Material: Nylon
- Additional pockets: 5
Visual I.D. Included Compartments
The GPS Range Tote includes these Visual I.D. storage pouches:
- Shooting glasses
- Ear plugs
- Rain cover
- Target loops
- Target stapler
- Target tape
- Gunsmithing and tools
WARNING: Handling firearms parts and accessories can expose you to lead and other petroleum products known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov