Magpul's famous MBUS Front Sight, now smaller and more capable.
The Magpul MBUS Flip-Up irons have long been one of the most popular set of back-up sights ever thrown on a Picatinny rail. Magpul wasn't content with their original design, which was, admittedly, a tad fat. So, they redesigned the MBUS Sights with an even smaller, more compact profile. These sights are made in the good ole' USA from Magpul's secret polymer recipe, which means they're probably tough enough to be used as blunt-force weapons.
An A2 front sight that isn't a boat anchor.
The Magpul MBUS Front Sight interfaces perfectly with any A2-style rear sight, providing that classic open-leaf hood and simple vertical post. Even A2 front sight adjustment tools work with this sight.
More Specs and Features
- Compatible with any Picatinny / 1913 rails
- Provides same height-over-bore as A2 irons
- Spring-loaded button press to deploy sight
- Height above rail, stowed: 0.51"
- Length, deployed: 1.5"
- Length, stowed: 2.6"
- Weight w/ hardware: 1.2 oz.
- Elevation adjustments: 1.6 MOA per click with 14.5" sight radius, 1.2 MOA per click with 20" sight radius
WARNING: Handling firearms parts and accessories can expose you to lead and other petroleum products known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov