You’re a seasoned shooter and by now, you’ve figured out that quality doesn’t have to equal cost. That’s why we chose Plano as a gun case partner. Take this rugged, affordable AW2 42” Rifle/Shotgun Case: It provides plenty of room for your hog hunt rifle or three-gun kit in a weatherproof, locking, bang-around hard case and still costs less than a Benjamin.
Measures 43” x 13” x 5”. Waterproof and airtight seal. Pressure-relief valve.
You’re getting the same features and protection as those mil-spec cases (sans the premium price tag). Waterproof and airtight seals with an automatic pressure valve mean you can fly and travel anywhere. Pluck-to-fit foam means the case is cut to the exact shapes of your rifles to keep them snug and safe while you bounce down the trail, fly cross-country, or make your way to the range in the gamelands.
- Reinforced polymer that takes a beating
- Folding carry handle for easy transport
- Four heavy-duty latches, no flex or bend
- Pluck-to-fit foam provides a puzzle-piece fit
- Pressure-relief valve, TSA-approved for flight
- Two locks, two keys, simple security
- Submersible and fully weatherproof
WARNING: Handling firearms parts and accessories can expose you to lead and other petroleum products known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov