"I mounted it on one of my rifles and was absolutely blown away by the quality of this optic. The glass is crystal clear, and parallax adjust is on point. The retical is super easy to use and precise." -- Tactical / Law Enforcement User.
Conquer long-distance shooting on a budget.
And without sacrificing the quality, durability, and critical features you need to ring steel at 800 meters or more. That's what the Riton 1 Conquer 6-24x50mm provides. It's built entirely from machined aluminum, it features proper Zero Stop tactical turrets, fast-focus eyepiece and lever-assisted magnification ring, advanced BDC reticle, and crystal-clear HD glass with 99.5% throughput and clarity.
Additional Scope Features
- Dry nitrogen purged and sealed
- Riton Advanced Turret System w/ zero stop
- Fully multi-coated lenses, wide band and low-light enhancement
- High Density glass with anti-scratch and anti-reflective treatment
- Control quality performed by certified techs with a Lifetime Warranty
- Integrated removable magnification throw lever
- 1/4 MOA windage and elevation adjustment
- Assembled in EP-level clean room
- 100% Waterproof, Fog Proof and Shockproof (tested up to 1200 G’s)
- Magnification: 6-24
- Parallax Adjustment: 10-infinity
- Tube Diameter: 1in
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
- Focal Lens Position: Second Focal Plane
- Reticle: R3 bullet drop-compensating
- Field of View at 100 yds: 16.8ft-4.4ft
- Material: 6061-T6
- Eye Relief: 3.9in/10mm
- Exit Pupil: Low 8.2mm - High 2.1mm
- Click Value at 100 yds/mm: 1/4"
- Adjustment Range: 67 MOA
- Mounting Length: 6.37in/161mm
- Length: 14in/355mm
- Weight: 24oz/680g
- Includes: Flip Up Lens Covers, Lens Cloth, Allen Wrench
WARNING: Handling firearms parts and accessories can expose you to lead and other petroleum products known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov