"Was putting hits on steel at 880 yards with a 5.56 that has a pinned and welded 16” barrel." -- USA Shooting Expert Marksman.
Made and proven to out-shoot expensive glass.
That's the kind of performance you need in a quality rifle scope. But you don't have to shell out a grand or more to get there. Riton Optics produced the Riton 3 Primal with a 3-15x44mm setup to do just that. At this price, you're still getting High-Density glass with a 99.5% light throughput, dry nitrogen purging and waterproof sealing, multi-coated lenses with enhancements for low-light conditions, all housed in a rugged billet aluminum body.
MOA sighting with Zero Stop reticles.
That's not to mention the easy-to-use PDTR bullet drop-compensating reticle. With 1/4-MOA turrets and a proper zero stop, the 3 Primal provide for instant targeting, ranging, and calculating hold-overs to make that first shot count.
- Featuring capped, zero resettable turrets
- Integrated Removable Focus Throw Lever
- 1/4 MOA Windage and Elevation Adjustment
- Fast-Focus Eyepiece
- Assembled in EP-Level Clean Room
- 100% Waterproof, Fog proof and Shockproof (tested up to 1200 G’s)
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Rugged Design Ready for the Toughest Environments
- Magnification: 3-15
- Parallax Adjustment: 10-infinity
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Objective Lens Diameter: 44mm
- Focal Lens Position: Second Focal Plane
- Lens Coating: Full Multi-Coat, Full Wide Band, Waterproof, Low Light
- Reticle: PDTR
- Field of View at 100 yds: 38.3ft-7.6ft
- Material: 6061-T6
- Eye Relief: 3.7in/95mm
- Exit Pupil: Low 14.7mm - High 2.9mm
- Click Value at 100 yds/mm: 1/4”
- Adjustment Range: 85 MOA
- Mounting Length: 5.9in/151mm
- Length: 13.12in/333mm
- Weight: 24.8oz/703g
- Includes: Flip Up Lens Covers, Lens Cloth, Allen Wrench
WARNING: Handling firearms parts and accessories can expose you to lead and other petroleum products known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov