An M4 rear sight with all the function, in a smaller form.
The original M4/M16 rear sight aperture is a wonder of modern shooting. It's reliable, easy to adjust, and comes with near and far-sight peep sights. The entire unit's spring-loaded and locks up and down with a flick of the wrist. But most of all, this sight is sleek. No more bulky aluminum pyramind sitting atop your rear rail.
And it weighs only 1.4 ounces.
Compare that to the original M4/M16 rear sight, which weighs, well... A helluva lot more. Leapers uses aircraft-grade aluminum and steel to make their ACCU-SYNC spring-loaded sights. Measuring just 1.4" wide and 1.2" long, it's tough but compact.
Additional Specs n' Features
- Mounts to any Picatinny/1913 rail
- Measures 1.8"H x 1.2"L x 1.4"W
- Matte black hardcoat anodized finish
- Posi-Lock push button automatically deploys sight
- Tool-free windage adjustment with built-in recoil stops
- Pair up with UTG's ACCU-SYNC spring-loaded front sight
WARNING: Handling firearms parts and accessories can expose you to lead and other petroleum products known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov